Tuesday 16 August 2016

Filming Tips :

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I had a nice time with my family, lesser work and more family time. There are some new inventions in the technical world which really amazed me. 8k cameras has started spreading though we are yet to move into HD in Nigeria due to the fact that the Nigerian broadcasting coperation kept changing the date of the final switch to HD. We are still in SD till date, there is no HDTV broadcast in Nigeria except those ones brought in by DSTV the south African company.

I saw 360 degree camera at work at the just concluded Siggraph conference in United States https://youtu.be/Uz2CWipbekw check out that video, use your hand to move it 360 degree, use your mouse if you are using mouse. We are yet to move to 4k shooting with normal camera and now there is 8k 360 degree sensor camera. I kept wondering what led to this technology and in what way can the world benefit from this apart from documentation purposes. Then I thought this should be very good for security purposes, I mean one of this can replace 8 security cameras, if your company need this I can supply and install it for you (sorry for the advert).

DaVinci resolve has released a new version of their software that will really benefit windows users, get to their website and download it, proress can now be easily decode on windows. Phantom 4 by DJI has now become the smartest drone on earth with four special sensors that detect obstacles and avoid it on its own. The world is not stopping or waiting for anyone, knowledge is increasing all over the world, please don’t just lay back, improve on yourself daily, spiritually and mentally, with these you can be the best of you.

Fire dancer story will be too long to add to this post, so I have decided to add another post tomorrow night for the continuation.
If you have missed any of my past post please visit Christian film institute page and like our page or visit xtianmovie.blogspot.com  feel free to share. Till next week Monday when I will be coming your way again, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment