Monday 27 July 2015

Christian Film Production Tips :

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I sure did. Talking about filmmaking, we have pre production,  production and post production. For more than a year and half I have been posting topics on pre production and production, it is time for post production.

Davinci Resolve 12 studio beta is out today. This software has been the number one colour grading software for a very long time. Get online and download your own provided you have a system that can run it. Now, davinci resolve studio is more than just colour grading and non linear editing software, you can now use resolve 12 to do simple compositing and chroma keying. You can complete your movie work in resolve 12. Am I advertising for them? Yes, am I paid to do so? No but why? I love them because they strive to bring the best they could at the cheapest prices and they keep advancing. Blackmagic ursa mini 4.6k cannot be compared with some arri cameras in quality,  because ursa is higher in quality and dynamic range more than some arri cameras that are 4 times higher in price. That is why I am one of the customers they have.

Those who come to me to learn always start their post production training from photoshop, why? Because photoshop to me can provide a solid foundation for your post production journey. Why did I call it a journey when it is not a journey to heaven. Post production is very sweet and if you are in it then you are in the most creative job in the universe provided you are the type who always love to grow. Media is being used by the devil to draw millions to hell every year, media is a very powerful tool for children of God as well, and there is always something new.

My crew know me for something,  I always get the latest and the best of the software we are using. Because there is always something better but lazy editors will not like to move to greater height in knowledge. Post production simply means what next after production. Now, some of the work of post production must have been done in the pre production and production stage, if it has not been properly done then the editor must be ready to walk bare footed on the hot coals in the studio.

Thank you for your time. If you like the post please like our page Christian Film Institute page, you can also visit my blog Christian movie.blogspot. and feel free to ask your questions and you can also inbox me your questions. Feel free to share, till next week Monday when I shall be coming your way again, keep your God given Dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment