Sunday 2 August 2015

Christian Film Production Tips :

How many times have you pictured a music in your mind with details to the extent that you can even feel it deeply as if it actually happened? That is the power of vision. Good morning everyone, hope you had a great weekend?

How many of you receive inspirations and Holy Spirit revelations and directives in your bathroom?  I could see many hands up (again this is the power of vision) because in my mind I am actually addressing 3000 people in a hall. This leading always comes to those who are in relationship with our God.

I was in my bathroom listening to Don moen's song in my mind. Funny enough, I wasn't actually playing the song, I was playing it in my mind, then the words in the song started coming up like pictures of the event in my mind, I was amazed as the reality of the power in the lyrics came on me and I worshipped the Lord seriously in my heart and started singing the song out.

This is what an editor suppose to do to any job he needs to edit, this is what a director suppose to do to any script he needs to direct, this is what a writer suppose to do to any story he conceives in his heart because out of the abundance of the heart he pours it into his writings. I remembered while I was writing my film "The Prime Suspect,"  I would stop and cry, then continued, then stop again to laugh, because the whole story was passing through me. If I could feel the story, then the audience will feel my story when they watch it. Anyone who have read the script will testify to this.

What am I driving at? Get your heart involved and seriously soaked in whatever you are doing. If you are going to work on the post production of a job , you need to understand it even before the shoot, and if possible, be part of the shoot. Whoever has worked with me on a project will testify to the fact that I always try to make the script better with permission.

Please there is something really important which I will like you to read after this, it has nothing to do with production. I will tag it "What is wrong with us," please share after reading. Visit my blog please and like it or add it to your favourites. www.xtianmovies.blogspot.com,  and for my past post, go to the same blog and Christian Film Institute page and like our page.

Till next week Monday when I shall be coming your way again, keep your God given Dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment