Monday 28 December 2015

Filming Tips:
Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I blessed God for my weekend and I sympathize with the families of those who lost their lives and properties in this Saturday's tornado storm strike in Texas, it was a really bad situation.
I am still on the topic, post production, and we are at the primary level of it, this video is a continuation of last week's post, basically for beginners. Here is the link:https://youtu.be/mz0aSkgxn28
Feel free to share and ask your question.
If you have missed any of our past posts go to: xtianmovie.blogspot.com and check it out, or you go to christian film institute page and like our page.
Till next week monday when I will be coming your way again, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.
This is just the second part of what I started last week. Adobe for beginners
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment