Monday 11 January 2016

Filming Tips:
Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend. I had a busy one and it was a wonderful experience in the cold. I will share the pictures on facebook later today, you need to see how I dressed like someone going into the moon. Why won't I? Naija is really far to this place, I can't kill myself, and that is why I did not fakosi at all.
I am so sorry I could not do my posting last week, I am a one man here, I hope I am forgiven? This video is the last of the three series. For you to be a very good editor, you need to sit with a superior editor, but these videos will help you to start something, if you are a beginner, go through the 3 videos, I have posted two before this, they will help you.
I have some other things I like us to share, but it has nothing to do with movie technicalities, I will post this later in the week. We continue on our post production discuss next week.
Till next week monday when I will be coming your way again, feel free to share, and if you have missed any of my past post, go to xtianmovie.blogspot.com .
Thank you for your time, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.
This is the third and the last tutorial on beginners guide to premier pro
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment