Monday 25 January 2016

Filming Tips :
Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I had to embark on a journey to Houston to meet some of our brethren for the purpose of the gospel and I am having real fun on the set.
It was a nice experience in a very cool atmosphere but I had to do something I have never done before. Controlling the lens and the camera and holding the boom mic at the same time. I had to do many things myself when I went to Cameroun but the experience is totally different here.Holding the boom and shooting at the same time, it was fun anyway. because some cast also helped, the producer is a very wonderful person and her people also tried.
Have you ever thought of editing your job on Blackmagic DaVinci resolve? It is a very nice software and easy to use for someone who is use to final cut pro x. It works like avid and final cut pro. It has source and program monitor like the rest, and it comes with a magnetic time line technology like final cut pro x, the advantage of this are so enormous. I would have loved to do a video on this but not yet, because I will like to take DaVinci resolve and the basics of colour correction at the same time.
Under the brightness of the sun in this picture, I had to make use of the giant reflector you see me holding in this picture to bounce the light of the sun to light the face of the cast in the car, the car was parked backing the sun, if you shoot straight without light, that cast face will give you silhouette and that is why I said you should not go on a location without your five in one reflector. I hope I will be able to do video for us. I really appreciate you all.
If you have missed any of my past posts, please go to Christian Film Institute page and like our page, you can also visit xtainmovie.blogspot.com.
Till next week Monday when I will be coming your way again, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment