Monday 8 June 2015

Filming Tips



Filming Tips:



Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I was privileged to be at the just concluded GOFEST where people of like minded gathered to learn and share to the glory of the living God. I was particularly blessed with the teachings and expositions.



I thank God for the life of Laitan Faranpojo who put up resources together to achieve that goal with the support of few in our midst. One of the take home of that event is that we need to change our mentality. we also discovered that the problem of many people is change. Our people can be seriously sentimental in their casting and the crew selection, those are the attributes of a mediocre.



This is a very short film from true life experience, please watch and share in all platforms, by doing so, you are truly evangelising. I want to apologise for being unable to fully launch my website, the designer messed up, he forgot the key to the admin section and I can't do anything about it until the current subscription expires and that is why I had to resurrect my longtime blog. I intend to be loading video training and I am starting very soon.



This video was short and edited by my guys, and I want to use this opportunity to tell us we can freely advertise our movie on this blog, just inbox me your details and your trailer, please let the video quality be in HD, I can also help you with that if you want. So feel free to advertise your coming event as well. Do you know that "Avengers" latest version was shot with 8 blackmagic pocket camera as action cameras on the fighting scenes. Any camera that can shoot raw footage is good enough for filming irrespective of the price.



Till next week monday when I shall monday when I shall be coming your way again, keep sending your advert and event notifications. Feel free to share, subscribe to my channel on YouTube, like the blog, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment