Monday 10 August 2015

Christian Film: Christian Film Production Tips :Hello everyone, ...

Christian Film Production Tips :

Benny Hinn said something profound in a message he preached some years back. He said God told him he will die at the age of 69 but if he takes good care of his body he will die at 73. Which means God says we are responsible for any damage caused by our negligence or ignorance. Rest for your own sake and for the benefit of your loved ones. Good morning. 

A friend of mine died 3 weeks ago. He was an editor, a very hard working one for that matter, he went to his bathroom to shower then he slumped and died after some struggle to get him back in the hospital.  This man worked for 3 days without sleep, he was editing one of the most popular soap in Nigeria for a media house in Lagos, he worked as an in house editor until his death. The owner of that media house is still enjoying his own family and someone else would have concluded the task he was working on. 

One of those who hardly rest are editors. In order to satisfy their boss or client they will work round the clock and overworked their heart and brain till bad things happen to their health. Whoever you are, you should take out time to rest. Editors don't set out time to stop and rest, they do this because of how much? They are always under paid yet they are suppose to deliver the best fast enough, and this make them drive themselves beyond the necessary. 

You, do you rest enough? I nearly died some years back trying to satisfy my client and my friend. Even this my client knew I acted foolishly because he asked me to rest and I foolishly said no and this cost me over 700,000 naira because of 70,000 naira job. Why can't we rest? Most times we lay on the bed to sleep our brain will continue the job at times unconsciously. This I experience often, I then decide to check whether all my muscles are actually relaxing then I may discover that my neck and head muscles are not resting then I will consciously adjust in order to make myself sleep off instead of working on animation in my brain when I suppose to be sleeping. 

Please tell your editors to rest, let them go on leave, I know if you give them leave they will use it for personal project somewhere else in order to make additional income but to what end? If you die who will spend the money. Please don't let us foolishly work ourselves to death. I will like you to please join the discussion on the issue we started last week: "What is wrong with us? ", I will post the continuation later today. I am presently lecturing a group of students on filmmaking at the university of nations, Lagos, a YWAM school, that was the reason for the delay of this post because I needed to rest.

Feel free to ask your questions, if you have missed any of my post please visit Christian Film Institute page and like our page. You can also go to my blog xtianmovie.blogspot.com. 

Till next week Monday when I will be coming your way again, keep your God given Dreams alive and remain blessed. Please rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment