Monday 24 October 2016

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend? I had a busy one with my friend and prophet Kunle Aroniyo as we traveled to Harrisburg in Pennsylvania for one of our churches anniversary, I met with wonderful family of God.

I will like you my well wishers to help me appreciate those people who created the time to attend the movie preview of Prime Suspect last week Tuesday before I left the country. Post production wise the movie is not totally done yet, I am done with many things but there are more to be done, but I wanted some friends to watch it and criticize it for me in love, in order to fix the errors. You know your own work will always be the best in your own mind, this was the reason why I called this great people to come over. There are some people who will love to tell you what you love to hear and condemn you in your absence but there are some who will truly tell you their mind in love.

Abayomi Ojo is a good friend of mine and was also the production designer of the movie. He made mention of things that need fixing on the soundtrack and other things, he made serious observations which has been taken seriously.

Akin Alabi is a great creative guy, far beyond what I have known of him. This guy is really good, creative wise and technical wise, he pointed out those things that many wouldn't have noticed, constructively, he made a great contribution to the post production process. Watch out for this guy, he is bringing up something much more than what you know of him.

 Olaitan B Faranpojo is a genius. He was able to recieve the story, digest it, get all the points and told me things that can make the edit greater, tighter and stronger. I love this guy with his beautiful heart.

Ben Ope Johnson this is a great friend of mine who was there while I was writing the script. He encouraged me to write the story to become what it is today. He was the first to see the film, the film was much more than we thought so he gave the advice on how to go about the editing to reduce it for cinema purpose. He saw the version that has no soundtrack or effect.

Please help me to say big thank you to these great minds. Sorry if you think I should have invited you too, you are also special and important but if I invite all you my well wishers, then I will need to rent a stadium.

The overall comment of those who saw the preview was: "This movie has totally raised the standard of Christian film story and techniques". The premier will be coming up later maybe during Christmas because it is already late for festive season cinema, Olaitan Faranpojo will see to the Nigeria premier while I see to the premier here in United States during the festive season if God wills.

I am going to post the first official trailer soon. Feel free to share.

If you have missed any of my past post please visit Christian film institute page and like our page or visit xtianmovie.blogspot.com

Till next week Monday when I will be coming your way again, keep your God-given dreams alive and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment