Saturday 30 May 2015

Training Program

Christian Film Institute shared Sola Adeaga's post.
Media/News/Publishing · 565 Likes
 · May 6 at 12:05am · 
You added 2 new photos — with Lane Stevie and 7 others.
Christian Film Production Tips:
Hello everyone, hope you had a great day? The Lord is good to us in gospel film and we are blessed with great fathers. Mike Bamiloye is one of them, he motivated us at the refresher class of mount zion institute to break new grounds, we should launch into uncharted territories and one of those he mentioned was to produce movies in dialects and not just tribes which is already common. This motivated myself andOludolapo Moronfolu to produce the movie titled "Irapada De" which was made in egba dialect.
I wonder how possible it was for bro Mike Bamiloye to direct the india film he made last year. I never knew it would be that difficult to direct a movie in a particular dialect. We had a Dialect Coach on set who taught us and made us know the true pronunciation of words. I am an Egba man but I couldn't speak a statement in my dialect successfully though I never knew I wouldn't, but thank God for that location, I was able to learn real good.
Mount Zion Institute is running another session from 16th of this month, try not to miss it.
http://youtu.be/wEVzE2EpdjE
Check out this video which was just quickly put together for the purpose of this post. I will give some technical information about it within two days time. You know I promise to do double this week. The project was shot on wide screen format and no treatment on the flat pictures of blackmagic.
Egba dialect is very rich and funny, I assure you that even your own dialect cannot be easy for you to speak without flaws and foreign mixtures. Ninety percent of those who were on location was surprised that they couldn't speak fluently nor communicate without flaws in their mother-tongue. We want to speak English and train our children in foreign culture in order to appear civilized, are we not still colonized in our minds? Many children cannot communicate at all in their mother-tongue though they are living in their own land. We need to balance everything and not be ashamed of our culture.
Till the next few hours when I shall place my next post, remain blessed and keep your God-given dreams alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment